- In the event that merchandise is sent, goods are shipped at receipient's risk.
- Promotional photos featured in our advertisements and catalogues are not legally binding.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods at any time.
- The materials are indicated with no liability on our part and are those that have been communicated to us by the manufacturer.
- In the event that variations in colour occur between batches of pouches, shades of gift boxes, or appearances of jewellery presentation boxes or differences in colour of printing for carrier bags or gift bags, pillow boxes or more generally speaking any difference in manufacturing of our products, Selfor can not be held liable.
- Items with packaging indicated by box, bag or packet can not be sold separately.
- Stated quantities per packaging are for information only and with no contractual obligation.
- Prices are given for informaiton only and the company withholds the right to revise them at any time to account for changes in the price of metals, currency exchange rates, raw materials, or any other circumstances.
- All items are on sale in our Selfor stores in Paris with no minimum purchase.
- On the web site, the minimum order is 50€ excluding postage and packaging.
In the event that goods are to be sent, a delivery fee (shipment, postage and packaging) is charged for any order. This delivery fee depends on the destination, weight, volume, carrier rates and current legislation. The delivery fees may be modified at any time.
For delivery to mainland France:
For orders weighing less than 10 kg: 13 € excl. VAT - 15.60 € incl. VAT
For orders weighing between 10 and 20 kg: 15 € excl. VAT - 18 € incl. VAT
For orders weighing between 20 and 30 kg: 18 € excl. VAT - 21.60 € incl. VAT
For orders weighing over 30 kg : 1 € excl. VAT/1.20 € incl. VAT per additional kilo
Delivery fees are variable depending on country of destination.
On the web site, payment is required in advance by bank card.
The order will only be deemed accepted upon full payment of the corresponding amount.
In store, payments are made upon purchase. The invoice date corresponds to the date of purchase. In case of shipment, full payment by wire transfer or bank card is required in advance.
If one of our items presents a manufacturing defect or if you are not entirely satisfied, you have 14 days in which you may return it, complete with invoice, in its original packaging and unused. If these conditions are not met, the return will not be accepted. Beyond the 14 day limit, items may no longer be returned nor exchanged.
Any reproduction, even partial of our products, models, packaging, boxes, labels, drawings, pattern plates, colour codes mentioning prices or metals, corporate graphic identity or logos included on our website is illegal and can be sanctioned.
OUR STORES :
Customer Service for online orders:
Sign up and stay up to date with our new products and great deals!